0172Veteran Horse Health Plans – Is your older horse comfortable?
AVAILABLE FROM 15TH NOVEMBER 2017 TO 15TH MARCH 2018
VETERAN HORSE HEALTH PLANS
2017 Winter’s Special Offer
- MUST be pre-booked
* Eyes – check for cataract & other conditions
* Dental examination – are the teeth wearing out, painful or gum pockets forming?
* Neck, back and limb assessment – looking for signs of pain or restricted range of movement
* Heart and lungs – listening for heart murmurs or irregular rhythms and abnormal lung sounds
* Routine blood tests (looking for liver disease, kidney problems, anaemia, signs of infection or inflammation. Usual cost >£100)
* Discuss nutritional needs / likelihood of Cushings
*Time to discuss findings – is your veteran horse still safe to ride? etc.
See our information sheet for more detail on problems faced by the veteran horse.