AVAILABLE FROM 25TH NOVEMBER 2019 TO 25TH MARCH 2020 VETERAN HORSE HEALTH PLANS 2019 Winter Special Offer
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive examination taking from 30 to 60 minutes at last year’s prices of £75 without bloods or £125 with blood tests (saving over £100) - really good value.
Examinations MUST be pre-booked and cover:
- Eyes – check for cataract & other conditions
- Dental examination – are the teeth wearing out, painful or gum pockets forming?
- Neck, back and limb assessment – looking for signs of pain or restricted range of movement
- Heart and lungs – listening for heart murmurs or irregular rhythms and abnormal lung sounds
- Routine blood tests (looking for liver disease, kidney problems, anaemia, signs of infection or inflammation. Usual cost >£100)
- Discuss nutritional needs / likelihood of Cushings
- Time to discuss findings – is your veteran horse still safe to ride? etc.
For more information see our information sheet here